Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Win "tickets to see Jamie Cullum live in Singapore"

Source: MTV Asia
Requirement: Watch MTV Asia and get the code word (Click HERE To Join)
Prizes: 5 winners 'tickets to see Jamie Cullum live in Singapore'
Till: 4 Apr 2010

Jamie Cullum, the crossover boy wonder of jazz/pop, returns with a brand album titled The Pursuit!

No longer the twenty-something catching tales of old soul jazz with a modern touch of yesteryear, the current Jamie is definitely going to up the ante once again with this new record that mixes his heritage with a thrilling selection of modern influences.

"I wanted to reference more of my contemporary musical influences," says Jamie. "People who have seen me play live and read things I've written will already know that I've got a very eclectic taste."

And now, you will have the chance to experience Jamie Cullum's musical influences and virtuosity live in Singapore come April 13!

0 comments: